1. How often do we need to clean our Persian rug?
You should vacuum clean your Persian rug once in two weeks. This will help you avoid any major damages to your rug. As Adelaide’s rug cleaning specialist, we recommend professional cleaning services for your Persian rugs at least once in three or five years.
2. How much do you charge to clean a Persian rug?
At Spark Rug Cleaning Adelaide, we have a fair price range with all our services. We determine our service charges based on the type of rug fibre, and the impact of damages it has, like dirt, allergens, stain, or bad odours.
3. Can you provide an emergency cleaning solution for our Persian rugs?
Yes, we can provide emergency/same-day cleaning services for your Persian rugs. Just give us a call and we’ll be at your doorstep within the hour.
4. Is this a certified rug cleaning company?
Yes, Spark Rug Cleaning is a certified rug/carpet cleaning and maintenance company. Our cleaning solutions are approved and recommended by top experts.
5. Are your cleaning services safe for our Persian Rugs?
Yes, our Persian rug cleaning solutions are specifically customized for your Persian rugs. Our cleaners also have a great understanding of rugs and the kind of cleaning they require, so rest assured that your Persian rugs will be in safe and capable hands.